Dr. Aram Kaligian Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Aram Kaligian?

August 18th, 2017

Dr. Kaligian Cares About You.

I was traveling while working on a cruise ship and required medical attention while in Boston. After trying to meet with various doctors who would not take the time to understand my situation, I was SO lucky to find Dr. Kaligian at South Boston Health. He was professional, empathetic, charismatic, and attentive. My needs were met, and my mind is eased; I am now reassured that there ARE people out there who TRULY care about your well-being.

June 21st, 2011

Don't waste your time...

I waited over 35 mins for the doctor to finally show up. He introduced himself and hurriedly asked me what was wrong. didn't bother logging into the computer system to see any of my stats or anything about me, as every doctor I have ever seen has done. I tell him my symptoms, and it was as if he didn't even listen to me.. he immediately told me to go home and take some motrin. Never examined me, asked me very few questions, and came to that conclusion. It was as if he was in a huge rush and I was just an annoyance to him. I asked if he could at least examine me, and he said he'd be "right back". "right back" apparently means 25 minutes to this doctor, as I sat on the table in a gown that only covered part of me so my entire front was exposed. After the examination, he repeated the same thing, go home and take motrin. I told him I've been doing that, and I'm still in severe pain and had been for a week. that was the end of the appointment. I left there upset and crying, felt like this a-hole didn't even listen to me and just wanted me out of the office. I was there for over an hour, and he spent not more than 3 minutes with me total. Don't waste your time with this arrogant jerk.... see another doctor.

April 17th, 2010

Is it neglegance

In all honesty he does not listen to what you have to say. I keep telling him about the same problem over and over but nothing has really been done to properly diagnose the problem. The next day i was still in incredibe dibilitating pain. I went to a different hospital. I told them the same symptoms I told Dr. Kaligian I have been having for months. They imediately gave me medicine to help the pain and ordered a test which i was asked why it had not already been done. The test showed multiple normalities. I have been out of work now for 6 weeks now leaving me with no income right now aswell as waiting to see a surgeon to correct the problem that he neglected to find. Dr. Kaligian also failed to contact me with results that showed abnormalities. I got the results by an error that accured when i recieved a copy of a report that was different than the one that i requested. Pure neglegence if you ask me. Due to my negative experiences with Dr. Aram Kaligian I would strongly recomend seeing someone else. I myself will seek legal advice about this matter.

September 11th, 2013