A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aram Karakashian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Karakashian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Karakashian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital And He
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karakashian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aram B. Karakashian practice?
Dr. Aram Karakashian practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.