A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aram Karakashian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aram Karakashian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karakashian
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Karakashian Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Karakashian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karakashian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital And He
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aram Butrus Karakashian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aram B. Karakashian practice?
- Dr. Aram Karakashian has 1 office location.
Dr. Aram Karakashian practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.