A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aram Karakashian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aram Karakashian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karakashian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Karakashian Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Karakashian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karakashian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital And He
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aram Butrus Karakashian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aram B. Karakashian practice?
- Dr. Aram Karakashian has 1 office location.
Dr. Aram Karakashian practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.