A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aram Mardian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aram Mardian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aram Mardian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardian graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Mardian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aram Samuel Mardian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aram S. Mardian practice?
- Dr. Aram Mardian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aram Mardian practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.