A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aram Minasian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aram Minasian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aram Minasian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minasian graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minasian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aram Minasian MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aram Minasian practice?
- Dr. Aram Minasian has 1 office location.
Dr. Aram Minasian practices Internal Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists.