A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aram Minasian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aram Minasian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aram Minasian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Minasian graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minasian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minasian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 5 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans