A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aram Mouzeyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aram Mouzeyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aram Mouzeyan, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouzeyan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Mouzeyan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aram Mouzeyan MA and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aram Mouzeyan practice?
- Dr. Aram Mouzeyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aram Mouzeyan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.