A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aram Zabeti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabeti graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Zabeti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aram Zabeti MD is a male Neurologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Aram Zabeti practice?
- Dr. Aram Zabeti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aram Zabeti practices Neurology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV.
See Portland Neurologists.