A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aram Zabeti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aram Zabeti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabeti graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Zabeti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aram Zabeti MD is a male Neurologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Aram Zabeti practice?
- Dr. Aram Zabeti has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aram Zabeti practices Neurology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Neurologists.