Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aramis Santiago
Dr. Aramis Santiago, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Bronx, NY (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Santiago is affiliated with Bronx Lebanon Hospital, Lenox Hill Hospital and Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Aramis Santiago has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Aramis Santiago is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.
Dr. Lingpin Hung
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Flushing, NY 0.05 mi18
Dr. Qian Zhao
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Flushing, NY 0.06 mi
Dr. Lawrence Choy
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Flushing, NY 0.06 mi38