Dr. Aran Degenhardt Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Aran Degenhardt?

Great PCP

Posted on January 28th, 2015

This primary care physician is thorough and attentive. I am a new patient but he and his office staff are caring and helpful.

Supervisor

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Dr. Degenhardt saved my life. I was misdiagnosed by another Dr. and I was recommended by a company nurse to see him as I showed signs of having Asthma. I went to see Dr. Degenhardt and within minutes I was diagnosed with asthma and walking pneumonia! This other Dr. kept giving me the wrong medication and never lasted more than 10 min with me but with Dr. Degenhardt I know that I will have all the time I need. He is very diligent in his work, he actually LISTENS and takes my feelings into consideration which you don't find in many places. He shows compassion and suggests other methods to treat you rather than giving you medication. He spends time with you and sincerely cares. He has always been there for me as a Dr. and I will never, ever go to another Dr. but him. He is simply the best and I highly recommend everyone find their way to him.

Was Great for a New Patient

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

This is a review of someone starting as a brand new patient with Dr. Degenhardt. I was basically coming in just for a general evaluation and check-up. As a new patient, he spent a lot of time with me 1:1 in his office taking my medical history and seemed genuinely concerned in my history and questions. He was very patient and thorough with me and seemed really bright and attentive. Plus, his office was a very nice, welcoming, modern place and his staff was on the ball and attentive. Good doctor's office experience.

Posted on June 11th, 2016