A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aras Tijunelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aras Tijunelis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aras Tijunelis, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Tummy Tuck
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Tijunelis graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tijunelis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aras D Tijunelis MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aras D. Tijunelis practice?
- Dr. Aras Tijunelis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aras Tijunelis practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Zion, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL.
See Zion Plastic Surgeons and Zion Surgeons.