A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Akhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Akhavan, Dermatologist, Cosmetic Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Akhavan, MD, FAAD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne Acne Vulgaris
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Fractional Laser Resurfacing
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhavan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Akhavan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers-Saint Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan
- New York University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Akhavan MD and FAAD is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Arash Akhavan practice?
- Dr. Arash Akhavan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arash Akhavan practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.