A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Aminian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Aminian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aminian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aminian Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Aminian graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Aminian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Aminian MD is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arash Aminian practice?
- Dr. Arash Aminian has 1 office location.
Dr. Arash Aminian practices Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine near Laguna Woods, CA.
See Laguna Woods Surgeons.