A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Aminian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Aminian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aminian graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Aminian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Aminian MD is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arash Aminian practice?
- Dr. Arash Aminian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arash Aminian practices Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine near Laguna Woods, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Seattle, WA.
See Laguna Woods Orthopedic Surgeons and Laguna Woods Surgeons.