Dr. Arash Araghi DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 14th, 2015
VERY UNHAPPY
Worst surgeon ever. Condescending and rude. 2 hrs late for surgery and we believe he screwed-up and we didn't even see him after. The nurse wheeled him to my car immediately after back surgery. Now my husband is in the emergency room. Again waiting for Dr Araghi 12 hours after our arrival. Unbelievable!

July 23rd, 2015
Obviously highly skilled. Takes time to thoroughly explain condition and recommended treatment. Well thought of by ancillary personnel and other patients. Came highly recommended and didn't disappoint.

September 22nd, 2013
Happy Patient
I met Dr. Araghi for the first time last week for shoulder pain. From the moment he walked into the examination room I knew I would like him. He possesses a very nice and pleasant bed-side manner. He is very knowledgeable in his Specialty. I am a 62 year old Female. I look forward to my follow-up appointment with Dr. Araghi after having an M.R.I. in the next two weeks.

April 17th, 2013
Would not recommend Dr Araghi. Good bedside manner but has a criminal history, including two DUIs. He recommended surgery for me, so I looked him up on the internet and found this information easily through public records. Hard to trust someone with that kind of record.

February 22nd, 2012
Will the real Dr. Arast Araghi stand up?
This doctor does not even care when he is over an hour and half behind and when questions as to why ... the response is laughter. If this doctor is so good, then I am requesting will the real Dr. Arast Araghi, please stand up and fix the problems.

May 26th, 2011
Planner
This is the best Dr i have ever seen. He was able to accurately diagnose my elbow problems and i was in surgery 3 days later. This was to fix a surgery from 2 months earlier from another surgen at the Deer Valley office that is is completly incompetent