A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Babaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Babaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Babaki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaki graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Babaki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash S Babaki MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arash S. Babaki practice?
- Dr. Arash Babaki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arash Babaki practices Internal Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Berkeley Internists.