A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Bidgoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Bidgoli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Bidgoli, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bidgoli graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bidgoli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Bidgoli DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Arash Bidgoli practice?
- Dr. Arash Bidgoli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arash Bidgoli practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Birmingham, AL.
See Dallas Physiatrists.