A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Foroutani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Foroutani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foroutani graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Foroutani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Foroutani MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arash Foroutani practice?
- Dr. Arash Foroutani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arash Foroutani practices Internal Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
See Castro Valley Internists.