A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Foroutani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Foroutani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foroutani graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Foroutani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foroutani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans