A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Gabayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Gabayan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Gabayan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabayan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gabayan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Ari Gabayan MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arash A. Gabayan practice?
- Dr. Arash Gabayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arash Gabayan practices Radiation Oncology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Oncologists.