A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Gohari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Gohari is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gohari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gohari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Gohari, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gohari graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gohari has 20 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Gohari MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arash Gohari practice?
- Dr. Arash Gohari has 1 office location.
Dr. Arash Gohari practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Radiologists.