A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Jian-Amadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Jian-Amadi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ptosis Repair
Education & Awards
Dr. Jian-Amadi graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Jian-Amadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jian-Amadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arash Jian-Amadi practice?
Dr. Arash Jian-Amadi practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.