A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Jian-Amadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Jian-Amadi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ptosis Repair
Education & Awards
Dr. Jian-Amadi graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Jian-Amadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Jian-Amadi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arash Jian-Amadi practice?
- Dr. Arash Jian-Amadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arash Jian-Amadi practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.