A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Kharestan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Kharestan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kharestan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kharestan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Kharestan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharestan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kharestan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Kharestan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arash Kharestan practice?
- Dr. Arash Kharestan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arash Kharestan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.