A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Kiarash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Kiarash, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiarash graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kiarash has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Kiarash MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arash Kiarash practice?
- Dr. Arash Kiarash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arash Kiarash practices Internal Medicine near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Taylor Internists.