Do you have all day to wait.... show details Do you have all day to wait....
May 18th, 2015

The wait time is horrible. Way too many patients for one doctor to take on for his practice, has weird office hours, unless you have no job & have time to wait your whole day in the lobby/room then he's the doctor for you. Otherwise, go somewhere else....He's a nice guy & staff is friendly but the wait time to see the doctor is horrible. From when I signed in & checked out, it was a total of over 2 hours! I know he thinks he's special & all because he's a doctor but people have lives & jobs too. When I set an appointment, I want to be seen by the doctor within 15mins of that appointment.

by William Rye on May 16th, 2015

He has taken care of my son who was in a nursing home for almost 2 years and was so caring and patient with us and explained everything with no sugar coating it. Now I see him and my youngest will be as well. Great guy

Iranian American show details Iranian American
May 10th, 2013

I think he is Iranian - American also he can speak Persian (Farsi)

Superb Doctor show details Superb Doctor
Jan 11th, 2012

Dr. Kiarash has a fantastic bed side manner. He is genuinely concerned about his patients and listens to them while assessing them. I feel so strongly about Dr. Kiarash I suggested my wife leave her doctor of many years. I'm happy she did - and she's ecstatic!

Feb 17th, 2011

great doctor very knowladgable , kind and friendly i recomend him highly

mark show details mark
by Mark on Aug 17th, 2010

Dr. Kiarash is wonderful ,he listens and spend time with his patients , his office staff all are very nice and helpful , this is by far the nicest and cleanest doctor office I ever saw thanks to their manager....

by liz on Aug 17th, 2010

great doctor very knowladged and wonderful staff all very friendly