Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arash Lalezary
Dr. Arash Lalezary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bell Gardens, CA, with other offices in Montebello, CA and Paramount, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lalezary is affiliated with PIH Health Hospital-Downey, St. Francis Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Arash Lalezary has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Arash Lalezary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bell Gardens, CA.
Dr Devora Cohen
Pacific Palisades, CA
Dr. Samuel Mcmillan
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine, General Practice
Bell Gardens, CA 0.12 mi36
Dr. Galal Salem
Family Medicine, General Practice
Bell Gardens, CA 0.42 mi