Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

May 2nd, 2016

The doctor was adequate but the staff at the desk are unbelievably nonchalant and rude one young woman was even chewing bubble gum and making bubbles, gross.

Good doctor, horrible staff. show details Good doctor, horrible staff.
Jan 18th, 2016

I went in for something minor so I can't give a definitive review. But the staff was horrendous. They were not professional and had a "could care less attitude", one of the front desk persons was chewing bubble gum and making bubbles. Yuk!

Horrible dr. show details Horrible dr.
Jan 18th, 2016

Horrible Dr in the world. Acts very unprofessional Staff are lazy and giving attitude.

didn't care show details didn't care
Oct 1st, 2015

I choose this doctor for me and my kids. Doctor wasn't very helpful. Didn't showed that he care. I would go in for less then a minute me and my daughter both would come out. Didn't prescribed any medicines or didn't even bother to check us. Wouldn't recommend this doctor.

Best doctor in Bell Gardens! show details Best doctor in Bell Gardens!
Jan 24th, 2015

He's a really great doctor, probably why it's always a long wait to get to him, but besides that, he keeps the appointment short and very informative.

bad show details bad
by steph on Dec 3rd, 2013

he is a nice doctor but not a very good one he rarely spends any time with me he does not check me good his staff is SOOO rude

Sick show details Sick
Jun 10th, 2009

I went in to see this doctor beacause I was feeling very sick, he took care of me right away, and gave me good advice and a prescription for medication. The pharmacy took a long time , but the medication helped me a lot, I . I would return to his office any time

Dishonest show details Dishonest
by TM on May 19th, 2009

I would not return to this doctor.