Dr. Arash Lavian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 29th, 2016
FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR
" EPIDURAL SPINAL INJECTION " THIS DOCTOR WILL HURT YOU ....... HE IS WAY WAY TO FAST AND HEAVY HANDED LAVIAN WORKS FAST ..... HE ROLLS ONE IN ROLLS ONE OUT THEN ROLLS IN THE NEXT.... AS MANY EPIDURALS AS HE CAN IN A DAY ...... ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY I NEVER WENT BACK FOR A FOLLOW UP ...... GO TO A DIFFERENT GENTEL DOCTOR

October 22nd, 2016
Dr. Lavian performed 2 Epidural procedures for herniated disk issue. I am extremely disappointed that it took him 5 days to get back to me after many calls I made to his office , after the first procedure to discuss results. Only after I told the office that I will file a complaint with the board did he bother to call. Not a single call back from him to see how am I doing after the second procedure. This is not the care I expect from a physician. Too busy for his patients.

August 14th, 2013
RN
I took my mother to DR. Lavian 8-13cfor the first time reluctantly because I did not know him but when we left his office I know that I will let my friend know about him. The first thing that made my mother and I feel good about him was his bedside manor and his friendly smile let alone his knowledge and care and treatment. Thank you DR. Lavian and keep up the good work.

May 29th, 2012
Very disappointed
Although the physician might know his job, he won't be interested, unless you're with one foot in the grave. But it's his staff, especially the assistant who made this experience a real nightmare. They do not return calls. Do not transfer or fax paperwork, never return calls and it's only voicemail you will get. They are always at lunch, a break or "busy" - waste of time.

August 29th, 2011
Whatever
Was having lower back pain (L4-L5) and pain down my right leg for the last 2.5 months. Went to see Dr. Lavian and after trying a 6-day course of oral steroids which worked somewhat but not completely, I got an MRI per his request. Went to see him a second time and our meeting was less than 5 minutes. He looked at and showed me the MRI results and said that it showed Severe disc herniation 10mm and because it is so severe he said you can try injections or get surgery and that's it. He offered no other possible solutions and quickly "got rid of me" by saying why don't you do a surgical consult and then if you want the injections let me know. At my first visit I thought he cared about me and my situation but after the 2nd time i realize he is just like most other doctors.

January 24th, 2011
I had very bad sciatic pain for over 4 weeks. He diagnosed the problem and performed an epidural which worked instantly. I followed up with some PT and pain free at 2 months. I was able to avoid surgery.

April 24th, 2010
Compassionate and caring
He was very thorough and explained the diagnosis clearly and accurately.