A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Mahdavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Mahdavi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahdavi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahdavi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahdavi graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mahdavi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Mahdavi DO is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arash Mahdavi practice?
- Dr. Arash Mahdavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Arash Mahdavi practices Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.