Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arash Moradzadeh
Dr. Arash Moradzadeh, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with another office in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Moradzadeh is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Moradzadeh has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Arash Moradzadeh has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Arash Moradzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Josef Hadeed
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Andre Panossian
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Stanley Frileck
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi51