Dr. Arash Moradzadeh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 10 reviews

August 26th, 2016
Choose Another Doctor!
My experience with this doctor has been absolutely the worst experience I could have ever expected. From providing only selective information during the consultation meeting, to not honoring the fee we agreed on the day of the procedure, to insisting that I would pay before rather than after the procedure, to letting me leave the clinic without applying adequate first aid on my treated area, to no proper follow up after the procedure. Overall, not professional, extremely disappointing, horrible experience.

March 1st, 2013
Great experience
I've been going to Dr Moradzadeh for four years now for my Botox injections to remove the many lines on my forehead and to help lift my eyebrows. I've always been happy with my results because no one can't tell I've had injections, it looks so natural. I've always looked older due to the prominent shape of my chin. Dr Moradzadeh recommended filler to give a more rounded shape to my chin. I have to say I'm so glad I listened to him. People have been commenting on how young I look and I love it!!! My chin no longer sticks out when I smile. Thanks Doc!

February 11th, 2013
Honest and Very Detail Oriented!!!
Being insecure is one of the worst traits a person could have. I have been very insecure about my freckles for years. I decided to do something about it after seeing one of my friends whose face looked radiant. She told me that she went to Dr. Moradzadeh for a Photo facial and was extremely happy with her results. I then called and made an appointment with Dr. Moradzadeh. Two months has gone by and I could not be happier. People tell me that I look better than ever! Well, I feel better than ever. Bye bye makeup…hello confident and glowing me.

July 25th, 2012
The experience I had with Dr. Moradzadeh as my surgeon was phenomenal. His unmatched craft coupled with his amazing bedside manner made for a very pleasant experience. Dr. Moradzadeh has gone above and beyond to achieve the absolute best and natural results possible for me. I honestly would not trust any other individual. I am thankful each day I had the opportunity to have a specialist like him as my surgeon, and I have a whole lifetime ahead of me to enjoy the outcome!

July 24th, 2012
Professional, Detail Oriented, and Honest
For a long time I had been really self conscious about a dent I had in my nose from an old nose job I had. I thought about getting another nose job but I was not looking forward to doing that again. Finally, one day I wanted to get some freshening up and went to Dr. Moradzadeh for some Botox and filler for my lips. Dr. Moradzadeh was very gentle and patient with me answering all my questions and making sure to understand what I wanted and worked with me to achieve the desired look I was hoping for. I also asked him questions regarding a second nose job as well, and to my surprise he told me I didn't need to have surgery again. He recommended that I use a filler to fix the dent in my nose. We went ahead and used the filler that day and it was amazing. My nose was perfectly straight and the tip went back up since the dented area was now filled. I was so happy with the results. Dr. Moradzadeh carefully made sure everything was done perfectly. He took his time to make sure that my lips were exactly what I wanted and made sure that my lips were even and symmetrical. He was so detailed and precise. I was extremely happy with the work I had done by Dr. Moradzadeh and I recommend him to everyone I know. I no longer feel self conscious about my nose and I didn't have to have surgery again. I had no bruising and minimal swelling that went away a day later. The swelling was so minimal that I I was able to go to back to work the same day.All in all I am extremely happy with my experience with Dr. Moradzadeh.

May 8th, 2012
Dr. Moradzadeh is Amazing!!!
Where do I begin? Dr. Moradzadeh is simply amazing! I just got Botox done with him as well as laser hair removal. All I can say is, Yay! I saw all of my girlfriends get Botox with other plastic surgeons and I just did not like how it looked, but after a good friend of mine showed me what Dr. Moradzadeh had done for her, I was speechless. He was so supportive and comforting. When he began talking to me about what he plans on doing, I wasnt even nervous. Overall, Dr, Moradzadeh is one of the few facial plastic surgeons around that are worth the price and the time. Thank you Doc.

January 25th, 2012
I was very nervous about getting cosmetic treatment but Dr Moradzadeh was very helpful and informative. The results of my treatment was outstanding. I have gotten many compliments! Highly highly recommend hom!

January 25th, 2012
Dr Moradzadeh was excellent!
I had cosmetic treatments before but Dr Moradzadeh's touch was very gentle. The best thing about him was he didn't push you to do more but j ...

January 13th, 2012
Karen
Dr Arash is interested in the whole patient, not just the problem at hand. I trust him and have enjoyed great results.

December 22nd, 2009
From my first visit I loved Dr. Moradzadeh. I am so happy with my rhinoplasty result.