A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Mostaghimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Mostaghimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostaghimi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Mostaghimi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Mostaghimi MD and MPA is a male Dermatologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Arash Mostaghimi practice?
- Dr. Arash Mostaghimi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arash Mostaghimi practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.