A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Nassim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Nassim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassim
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassim graduated from University Medical School of Debrecen Hungrary.
Dr. Nassim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
- Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Nassim MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arash Nassim practice?
- Dr. Arash Nassim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arash Nassim practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bayard, NE and Lake Saint Louis, MO.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Geriatric Doctors.