A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Nassim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Nassim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassim
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassim graduated from University Medical School of Debrecen Hungrary.
Dr. Nassim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
- Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Nassim MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arash Nassim practice?
- Dr. Arash Nassim has 1 office location.
Dr. Arash Nassim practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Geriatric Doctors.