Dr. Arash Nikoukari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

May 31st, 2016
love him

March 30th, 2015
I love this physician and staff.

November 19th, 2012
Dr. Nikoukari is great!
I have been Dr. Nikoukari's patient for more than 4 year.He is probably the best family doctor you could find in Los Angeles!

August 5th, 2012
Caring, understanding, with a great bedside manner, as I am an RN he understands the particular difficulties which may affect nurses. As a person who never went to the Dr unless I was acutely suffering from a sore throat or whatever that wouldn't go away, I realise now that your Doctor is helpful with anxiety/depression or other ailments which I used to think of as weakness of character. He made me realise that this too can be treated, and treated well until its under control. I recommend Dr Nikoukori as a PMD.

February 10th, 2012
Great Doctor
I have been patient of Dr. Nik for over ten years as well as my children. Dr. Nik is so caring and very professional. If they had a ten star rating I would give him a 10. Thanks Dr. Nik!!!!

May 16th, 2010
The Best DR in Santa Monica
Dr Nikoukari is the best Doctor I have ever know.Dr Nik is very patience courteous a great listener and always spends a lot of time with you. Even though he is very busy has always given myself and my husband all the time we need with him.His bedside manner is remarkable we are honoured that he is our Doctor.

May 11th, 2010
I had to call several times to have my prescriptions written correctly. Finally, I had to go to the office to pick them up. He micormanages his office staff which caused this delay of months. He does not respond at all to messages. I do not recommend him at all. I did not go back after the initial visit...and I am still being billed incorrectly for that one visit which was a year and a half ago.

March 25th, 2010
Best Family Doctor
Dr. Nikoukari is a very professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor. He is usually very knowledgeable about his referrals either through his patients or through his professional interactions. The only drawback is some of his nursing staff who do not seem to take his patients needs professionally. Most of his office staff are very helpful and conscientious, especially Rosie and Marguerita.