A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Nourparvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Nourparvar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nourparvar
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Nourparvar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Nourparvar, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Foot
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nourparvar graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Nourparvar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Nourparvar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Arash Nourparvar practice?
- Dr. Arash Nourparvar has 1 office location.
Dr. Arash Nourparvar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Encino, CA.
See Encino Internists and Encino Endocrinologists.