A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Nourparvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Nourparvar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Nourparvar, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Foot
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nourparvar graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Nourparvar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Nourparvar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Arash Nourparvar practice?
- Dr. Arash Nourparvar has 1 office location.
Dr. Arash Nourparvar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Encino, CA.
See Encino Internists and Encino Endocrinologists.