Learn more about Dr. Arash Taavoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Taavoni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Taavoni, DO, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taavoni graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Taavoni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Taavoni DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Arash Taavoni practice?
- Dr. Arash Taavoni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arash Taavoni practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Towson Neurologists.