A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Tabaee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Tabaee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Tabaee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaee graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabaee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arash Tabaee practice?
Dr. Arash Tabaee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Ayer, MA.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.