A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Tabaee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Tabaee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabaee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Tabaee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaee graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Tabaee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Tabaee MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arash Tabaee practice?
- Dr. Arash Tabaee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arash Tabaee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Ayer, MA.
See North Chelmsford Internists and North Chelmsford Cardiologists.