A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Tabaee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Tabaee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabaee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tabaee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Tabaee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaee graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Tabaee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Tabaee MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arash Tabaee practice?
- Dr. Arash Tabaee has 1 office location.
Dr. Arash Tabaee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Internists and North Chelmsford Cardiologists.