Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

3.0

Nice and educated man show details Nice and educated man
by Sonia on Oct 15th, 2014

I am So pleased with everything at Dr Tadbiri's office, nice staff, Great Doctor, everyone is pleasant and caring. I have changed doctors a few times, I think I'm sticking with him, for now at least :)

rude and doesnt listen show details rude and doesnt listen
by Ryan on Feb 28th, 2014

I had Dr. TADBIRI for over a year. I have major back and pelvis degenative disease and had surgery on my back for 2 herniated discs. I recieve injections into my SI Joint and the butt muscle (forgot name of muscle). It really helps butsometimes I need more, so I tried what he said for a year different medd nothing worked. I tried to tell him but he does not listen and always talks over you. I had it finally and walked out. He is terrible if you want someone who listens

Dr. Tadbiri show details Dr. Tadbiri
Aug 9th, 2012

There are not enough positive words in the dictionary to praise this man. I had been mistreated at another facility on Cape Cod for over two years. My first appointment with him I was visibly distraught. He is the kindest, most professional physician I have ever met, and at age 63 there have been quite a few. I told Cape Cod Health Care if there was a way to clone an individual they needed to start with him. Since that is not possible then he needs to be the role model for all primary care physicians.He is is wonderful.