Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arash Tirandaz
Dr. Arash Tirandaz, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tirandaz is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Medical Center of Plano. Dr. Tirandaz has received 13 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Arash Tirandaz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arash Tirandaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Adnan Badr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Vijay Ramanath
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Rachel Dunagin
Plano, TX 0 mi12