Dr. Arash Vishteh Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Arash Vishteh?

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Cervical Fusion C5 – C6. I was very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Vishteh after a MRI revealed a serious neck injury that I sustained during a fall this Spring. He and his staff quickly examined me and determined a course of treatment with additional X-rays as well as consulting with a Pain Management Specialist. When all less invasive procedures were unsuccessful I was scheduled for surgery. The procedure and resulting hospital stay were virtually painless. I cannot recommend Dr. Vishteh and his magnificent staff more. They are true professionals!! Thank YouCervical Fusion C5 – C6. I was very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Vishteh after a MRI revealed a serious neck injury that I sustained during a fall this Spring. He and his staff quickly examined me and determined a course of treatment with additional X-rays as well as consulting with a Pain Management Specialist. When all less invasive procedures were unsuccessful I was scheduled for surgery. The procedure and resulting hospital stay were virtually painless. I cannot recommend Dr. Vishteh and his magnificent staff more. They are true professionals!! Thank You

Honest, Brilliant Surgeon

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Dr. Vishteh is fantastic! He is honest, caring, thorough and brilliant. I am 34years old, and he has operated on my spine 3 times. I completely trust him and feel safe in his care!

Posted on July 21st, 2017

The best Neurosurgeon we have ever met. He is gracious, kind, really listened about my husbands goals and has an excellent bed side manner. Excellent educator to us. He has a great small staff (no phone trees, NP or PA's). Spent time with us. Provided my husband very personalized care.

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Dr. Vishteh and his staff, Dana are the best. My son was involved in a serious car accident they have been wonderful to him and myself. Dr. Vishteh is excellent Physician, his bedside manner and compassion through all of this has made a difficult situation much easier to handle. Although my son has months of recovery, I am thankful that we have Dr. Vishteh and his staff to help us through this. He is recovery is going well and we credit this to the staff. Thank you!!

Posted on July 12th, 2017

most honest doctor I asked about a surgery. went beyond the usual song and dance. going to have him do another major surgery next month on lower back. thanks doc v.

He's what Doctors are supposed to be

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Talented, Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Caring, Hard Working, Trustworthy, Honest, Humble but confident. I hope to never have to have another reason to need his services again, but there's no one else I will seek out if I do.

Im so thankful that I met Dr. Vishteh!

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

I can not say enough positive words about Dr. Vishteh and his amazing staff.

Great Doctor- very concerned about his patients

Posted on February 19th, 2017

Diagnosis and treatment was fast and efficient. My back is feeling better than it has in the last five years. Good Doctor, Good Man!!

Dr. Vishteh is amazing

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Dr. Vishteh performed by back surgery in 2010 and I couldn't be happier. I am SO happy that I found Dr. Vishteh after years of struggling with different doctors.

Posted on November 25th, 2016

Dr Vishteh came highly recommended to me by a friend just in time. My back pain was worsening almost daily to the point I could barely walk. I had tried the chiropractor, PT visits and the shots, nothing worked. My wife called the office and was amazed at the immediate help Debi was offering. She listening carefully and within an hour had the Dr view my MRI, checked my insurance and had an appointment within days. My spinal stenosis surgery was successful, I now have my life back. PAIN-FREE!

My experience

Posted on September 16th, 2016

I like a doctor's office that is well organized and efficient. That tells me that their efficiency and organization start from the top. I was seen in a timely manner, sent to have X-rays in the same building and back with my films for Dr Vishteh within an hours time. Dr Vishteh looked at my films, came back into the room and gave his recommendations. He listened carefully to my issues and answered all my questions without making me feel like he was in a rush.

Would highly recomment

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Vishteh did a C5-7 fusion surgery on me in April. I sought multiple opinions and did lots of research before ending up back with Dr. Vishteh. Just completed my final check up and everything looks perfect. Surgery was a breeze - I was up walking that afternoon and walked 4 miles the next day! Missed only 2 days of work. Saw Dr. Vishteh after a referral from my PCP, and also two different neighbors who owned physical therapy offices - they both felt his fusion was very solid and he would only operate if absolutely necessary.