Dr. Arash Vishteh MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017
The best Neurosurgeon we have ever met. He is gracious, kind, really listened about my husbands goals and has an excellent bed side manner. Excellent educator to us. He has a great small staff (no phone trees, NP or PA's). Spent time with us. Provided my husband very personalized care.

July 20th, 2017
Dr. Vishteh and his staff, Dana are the best. My son was involved in a serious car accident they have been wonderful to him and myself. Dr. Vishteh is excellent Physician, his bedside manner and compassion through all of this has made a difficult situation much easier to handle. Although my son has months of recovery, I am thankful that we have Dr. Vishteh and his staff to help us through this. He is recovery is going well and we credit this to the staff. Thank you!!

July 3rd, 2017
Im so thankful that I met Dr. Vishteh!
I can not say enough positive words about Dr. Vishteh and his amazing staff.

February 19th, 2017
Great Doctor- very concerned about his patients
Diagnosis and treatment was fast and efficient. My back is feeling better than it has in the last five years. Good Doctor, Good Man!!

February 6th, 2017
Dr. Vishteh is amazing
Dr. Vishteh performed by back surgery in 2010 and I couldn't be happier. I am SO happy that I found Dr. Vishteh after years of struggling with different doctors.

November 25th, 2016
Dr Vishteh came highly recommended to me by a friend just in time. My back pain was worsening almost daily to the point I could barely walk. I had tried the chiropractor, PT visits and the shots, nothing worked. My wife called the office and was amazed at the immediate help Debi was offering. She listening carefully and within an hour had the Dr view my MRI, checked my insurance and had an appointment within days. My spinal stenosis surgery was successful, I now have my life back. PAIN-FREE!

September 16th, 2016
My experience
I like a doctor's office that is well organized and efficient. That tells me that their efficiency and organization start from the top. I was seen in a timely manner, sent to have X-rays in the same building and back with my films for Dr Vishteh within an hours time. Dr Vishteh looked at my films, came back into the room and gave his recommendations. He listened carefully to my issues and answered all my questions without making me feel like he was in a rush.

July 13th, 2016
Would highly recomment
Dr. Vishteh did a C5-7 fusion surgery on me in April. I sought multiple opinions and did lots of research before ending up back with Dr. Vishteh. Just completed my final check up and everything looks perfect. Surgery was a breeze - I was up walking that afternoon and walked 4 miles the next day! Missed only 2 days of work. Saw Dr. Vishteh after a referral from my PCP, and also two different neighbors who owned physical therapy offices - they both felt his fusion was very solid and he would only operate if absolutely necessary.

May 18th, 2016
Dr. Vishteh
I am patient of Dr. Vishteh. I am also, by career, a Certified Surgical Assistant. This in mind, I am very aware of how to choose a physician. I chose Dr. Vishteh because of having had the opportunity to see him "in action" in surgery, by his impressive credentials and education and because of the rapport I saw established between himself, the patient and the surgical staff. This rapport carried forward into his practice as well. His staff is experienced and professional. He answered all questions and I felt a great trust in him. Needless to say, He was the surgeon on whom I placed confidence for my neck spinal surgery (Disc removal, bone graft, fixation plates and screws). My surgery went "textbook" if you will, and I was up and around within hours of the procedure. I went home the next morning, and NEVER took so much as one pain pill during the entire recovery period. The numbness and tingling in my arm was relieved immediately, and has not returned in the least. I have sent others to Dr. Vishteh. He performed surgery on a friend and she did great as well. Yes, I sing his praises. My only regret was not having had the surgery done sooner. I recommend Dr. Vishteh to anyone having spinal issues or in need of brain surgery. Great guy- terrific surgeon.

May 15th, 2016
Skilled, compassionate surgeon
Dr. Vishteh saved my life so of course I have a positive opinion. What really sets him apart, however, was his attention to me as an individual. He was the only provider of many specialists seen that provided comprehensive education on my recovery. His office staff (Dana) is also easily accessible and very friendly and helpful. I would give 6 stars if it were an option!

February 19th, 2016
Dr. Vishteh - Excellant Surgeon

February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Vishteh removed a cancerous tumor from the interior of my skull. His skill was beyond reproach. I am grateful he has been my doctor. Often I think of how he and his staff made every turn of events as pleasant and healing an occasion as could be achieved. My questions and concerns were answered fully to my satisfaction. I never felt abandoned but did feel like family. There's a lot of drudgery in this world but this doctor and his staff are an oasis.