A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arastoo Vossough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vossough
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vossough Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arastoo Vossough, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vossough graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vossough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arastoo Vossough MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Arastoo Vossough practice?
- Dr. Arastoo Vossough has 12 office locations.
Dr. Arastoo Vossough practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.