A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arastoo Vossough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vossough
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vossough Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arastoo Vossough, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vossough graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vossough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arastoo Vossough MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Arastoo Vossough practice?
- Dr. Arastoo Vossough has 12 office locations.
Dr. Arastoo Vossough practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.