A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arastoo Vossough Modarress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arastoo Vossough Modarress, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vossough Modarress graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vossough Modarress has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arastoo Vossough Vossough Modarress MD is a male Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Arastoo V. Vossough Modarress practice?
- Dr. Arastoo Vossough Modarress has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arastoo Vossough Modarress practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.