Ms show details Ms
by LouLou Wilson on Nov 6th, 2013

Only thing that I don't like is waiting to be seen by the Doctor. But that's the kind of Doctor he is . He don't rush his patients he hears what they have to say and acr on it.

Mar 25th, 2012

He was quite rude

EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER show details EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER
Feb 8th, 2012

In this day and age when everyone is so self-centered and in a rush t get through the moment, I am ver grateful for a doctor like Dr. Yazdani. He is extremely patient with all of his patients and while they are numerous, he has way of making you feel as though you are the only patient he has. He has an inimitable bedside manner, with a great way of putting the patients mind at ease and allaying their fears. He is a great storyteller. Whenever I am hospitalized, he visits me everyday, gives me updates, test results and funny stories; which helps make my stay a lot easier. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Realtor show details Realtor
Jun 30th, 2011

Since Dr. Yazdani has hired new staff, his office functions in a much more professional manner. His office is not as crowded when I arrive and the wait time has been cut in half. Great office management!

Mar 28th, 2011

This doctor is a good listener, is very caring, and is truly interested in his patients. His office staff are not dedicated to their jobs. They are pleasant, but nothing seems to get done. Forget about requesting/getting anything done over the telephone (script refills, referrals, etc.). It took 4 days to get a prescription refill and 3 weeks for a referral.