A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arathi Komarla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arathi Komarla is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komarla
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Komarla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arathi Komarla, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Komarla graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Komarla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arathi R Komarla MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arathi R. Komarla practice?
- Dr. Arathi Komarla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arathi Komarla practices Gastroenterology near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, NH.
See Manchester Gastroenterologists.