A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arathi Komarla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arathi Komarla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arathi Komarla, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Komarla graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Komarla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arathi Rajendra Komarla MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arathi R. Komarla practice?
- Dr. Arathi Komarla has 1 office location.
Dr. Arathi Komarla practices Gastroenterology near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Gastroenterologists.