A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arathi Sambasivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arathi Sambasivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arathi Sambasivan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sambasivan graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sambasivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arathi Sambasivan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Arathi Sambasivan practice?
- Dr. Arathi Sambasivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arathi Sambasivan practices Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.