Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

720 Brom Ct
Ste 204
Edward Hospital, Naperville, IL 60540
630-848-1332
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Don't bother if you're a thyroid patient  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2014

I was first patient of the day, and she spent 5 minutes with me. Didn't want to prescribe Cytomel which I've been on for years, and informed me she sees patients once per year. Gave me a script for a different dose of Synthroid and a lab order...all that was on the lab order was TSH and FT4. And she'll see me in a year. (No she definitely won't.) Stay away, stay FAR away, if you're a thyroid patient.

|  mr  |  show details
by y on Oct 7th, 2013

she is very knowledgeable and caring

|  Unreachable office with rude staff!  |  show details
by Very unsatisfied patient!!! on Sep 18th, 2013

I liked Dr.Reddy ok personally, but her office staff especially this one lady working the front desk is really rude with no manners or customer service skills...i had tried calling the office for months after months with each time only reaching the general voicemail and NO ONE EVER returning my calls...it took me over six months and physically going down to the office to freaking get a copy of the test results and labs...also, md never called me back with my test results when promised...will never return to this horrible office! I would recommend you sont either

|  Inexperienced with thyroid diseases  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

This doctor pushed me into RAI as a first line of treatment for hyperthyroidism (Graves). She did not warn me that RAI could make thyroid eye disease worsen, nor did she suggest a round of steroid treatment prior to RAI, which lessens the damage caused by RAI. My eye disease has been unmanageable for 2 years because of this. Hyperthyroidism can be managed with anti-thyroid meds and often will go into remission without damaging or eradicating the thyroid gland. This doctor just wanted to be done with me. Do not use this doctor if you have thyroid problems.

|  she cares and is very knowledgeable  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

Upon meeting Dr Arati she was kind and spent time going over what needed to be done to get started in diagnosing me. I noticed she was very knowledgeable about sugar intake and pre-diabetes.I especially was surprised that she made it a point to ask me at the end of the appointment if I had any questions or concerns. She seems to care about her patients. I am so relieved i have a doctor that knows her stuff !

|  GREAT  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

This Doctor has done a great job replacing a very popular Doctor. I find her very easy to talk to and she seems to care. Time spent with me was more then any other Doctor associated with Medicare. I would recommend her to anyone.