2.5

Don't bother if you're a thyroid patient show details Don't bother if you're a thyroid patient
Jan 13th, 2014

I was first patient of the day, and she spent 5 minutes with me. Didn't want to prescribe Cytomel which I've been on for years, and informed me she sees patients once per year. Gave me a script for a different dose of Synthroid and a lab order...all that was on the lab order was TSH and FT4. And she'll see me in a year. (No she definitely won't.) Stay away, stay FAR away, if you're a thyroid patient.

mr show details mr
by y on Oct 7th, 2013

she is very knowledgeable and caring

she cares and is very knowledgeable show details she cares and is very knowledgeable
Aug 17th, 2012

Upon meeting Dr Arati she was kind and spent time going over what needed to be done to get started in diagnosing me. I noticed she was very knowledgeable about sugar intake and pre-diabetes.I especially was surprised that she made it a point to ask me at the end of the appointment if I had any questions or concerns. She seems to care about her patients. I am so relieved i have a doctor that knows her stuff !

GREAT show details GREAT
Jun 18th, 2012

This Doctor has done a great job replacing a very popular Doctor. I find her very easy to talk to and she seems to care. Time spent with me was more then any other Doctor associated with Medicare. I would recommend her to anyone.