A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aravind Herle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herle
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aravind Herle, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Herle graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aravind Herle MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aravind Herle practice?
- Dr. Aravind Herle has 1 office location.
Dr. Aravind Herle practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Cardiologists.