A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aravind Herle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aravind Herle, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Herle graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aravind Herle practice?
Dr. Aravind Herle practices Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Cardiologists.