A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aravind Herle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herle
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aravind Herle, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Herle graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aravind Herle MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aravind Herle practice?
- Dr. Aravind Herle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aravind Herle practices Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY and Derby, NY.
See Buffalo Cardiologists.