Dr. Aravindan Amuth MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2016
No don't do it
He is a joke and so is this practice. I went in and explained my symptoms that I already been dealing with for over 3 months. I went there to get a referral and he said come back in two months if it still hurts then we will look into a referral. Switched doctors and was able to see a specialist turns out I had to be on crutches for 16 weeks and possible surgery if I waited as long as Amuth said. So glad I am done with this joke of a place.

January 30th, 2014
Patient
I've had bad experiences with Amuth and this office in general. My experience with this office was average at best but after seeing Amuth I was in awe at how this person could have made it through Med. School. Clearly inexperienced and it's only a matter of time before he gets himself in trouble for missing something important. He reminded me of a teenager who was trying to be more mature than his age. Also, stop looking at the ipad for one second and engage the patient.

August 2nd, 2013
Very unfriendly
Dr. Amuth's staff are very unprofessional and unfriendly. No one has heard of the term bedside manner. They actually act annoyed when they have to speak with you. Larry the office manager is the worst. He is so sarcastic and ill mannered. Such a disgrace. Stay away from this office at all cost. No same day emergency appts. unless you call at 8am and later and they tell you no appts. available. Imagine being sick and being told by your primary physician that we're too busy to see you. Don't waste your time on this doctor move on . Anything else must be better.

April 12th, 2017