Obstetricians & Gynecologists
500 W Main St
Ste 330
Lewisville, TX 75057
972-221-5433
Locations and availability (2)

|  Doctor is good but inefficient staff  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

Hi,I found Dr. Arax to be polite and comforting, but I was given free sample of prenatal vitamins (with expired date twice) - think staff is not very efficent and last time I went - the nurse did not even take my blood preassure which I guess is very routine process.I am having doubt if I need to change my doctor or stick with her - I am in my 1st trimester so still have time.

|  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

I was three months pregnant before I met this doctor. My first doctor was another one since I was not comfortable with that doctor I decided to chane the doctor. I saw Dr. Nazarian's ratings and made an appointment to see her 10/22/ 2010. Unfortunately before that I got a miscariage and right after the miscariage I met this doctor. She gave me courage to bear this moment like a mother. At that moment I felt she is like an angel who came to me to share my feelings.

|  show details
May 24th, 2009

Dr. Nazarian always has time to answer questions and address my concerns. I have never felt so comfortable with any other Ob/Gyn. SHe wanted me to have a test that I was not sure my insurance would cover and knowing that I did not have the money, she told me not to worry and we could work something out; it was that important to her that I had the care I needed. She is one of the doctors that is really in it to help people and she has helped me tremendously.

|  Love her!  |  show details
by Crystal Ring on May 21st, 2009

Dr. Nazarian is a great doctor. When I had to have a Cesarean last year I was terrified. She really helped me through it. She has the best bed-side manner of any OB/Gyn I've ever been to by far. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Stephanie on Jan 28th, 2009

She is very sweet and honest. She doesn't alarm you of anything unless there is something to be worried about. So if you feel she may not inform you enough, this is her way of leaving you worry free. However, if you want to know every little thing going on all you have to do is ask and she will let you know. Also, her nurse is great! The hospital staff and stay was awesome as well. I can't say enough good things.

|  Best Doctor in Texas  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 26th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I can not say enough great things about her. She is friendly,caring,knowledgeable and will make you feel at ease when you are pregnant or ha...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com