A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abram Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abram M Patterson MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Abram M. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Abram Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Abram Patterson practices Radiology near Salem, VA.
See Salem Radiologists.