A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abram Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abram M Patterson MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Abram M. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Abram Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Abram Patterson practices Radiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Radiologists.