Dr. Arbetta Kambe MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2016
When going for a physical, you feel like you received a quick scan overall. Never quite sure on diagnosis, therefore no confidence. Made several medical mistakes with myself and my daughter. She's only in the office a few days a week, so appt. making is difficult. '

January 5th, 2016
Not Confident in Dr. Kambe
Dr. Kambe is not my PCP, but I seem to always get her when I call for a sick visit. I am usually not impressed with her diagnostic abilities. I typically don't really get a true answer as to my problem. Just seems like I get generalized solutions, just empirical treatments. Most recently I was prescribed two antibiotics that turned out to be useless after consulting with a specialist. I was told to throw them out and given a new prescription that was for 1/2 the time. Her personality is okay, but not overwhelmingly warm. I just don't feel like I get much of a positive response. I'm always left with a feeling of non-confidence after I see her - just no other way to put it. If I have a choice to only see her next time I am sick, I will choose not to see her.

July 27th, 2017