A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arbi Ghazarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arbi Ghazarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arbi Ghazarian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghazarian graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ghazarian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arbi Ghazarian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arbi Ghazarian practice?
- Dr. Arbi Ghazarian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arbi Ghazarian practices Family Medicine near Montrose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Montrose Primary Care Doctors.