A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arbi Ohanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arbi Ohanian, Vascular Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arbi Ohanian, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohanian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ohanian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arbi George Ohanian MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arbi G. Ohanian practice?
- Dr. Arbi Ohanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arbi Ohanian practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurologists.