Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arby Nahapetian
Dr. Arby Nahapetian, MD, FACC, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Van Nuys, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Radiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Nahapetian is affiliated with Saddleback Memorial Medical Center, Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles, LP and Northridge Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Nahapetian has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Arby Nahapetian has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Arby Nahapetian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.
Dr. Adel El-Bialy
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Van Nuys, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Mugurdich Balabanian
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Van Nuys, CA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Jayanta Das
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Van Nuys, CA 0.01 mi11