A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arby Nahapetian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arby Nahapetian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arby Nahapetian, FACC, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahapetian graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nahapetian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nahapetian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arby Nahapetian practice?
Dr. Arby Nahapetian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists and Mission Hills Cardiologists.