A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arby Nahapetian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arby Nahapetian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahapetian
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nahapetian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arby Nahapetian, FACC, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahapetian graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nahapetian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arby Nahapetian FACC, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arby Nahapetian practice?
- Dr. Arby Nahapetian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Arby Nahapetian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Valencia Internists and Valencia Cardiologists.