A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arby Nahapetian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arby Nahapetian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahapetian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arby Nahapetian, FACC, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahapetian graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nahapetian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arby Nahapetian FACC, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arby Nahapetian practice?
- Dr. Arby Nahapetian has 1 office location.
Dr. Arby Nahapetian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists and Van Nuys Cardiologists.