A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arcadio Oliva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arcadio Oliva, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliva graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Oliva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arcadio Jose Oliva MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Arcadio J. Oliva practice?
- Dr. Arcadio Oliva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arcadio Oliva practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Davenport, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Davenport Pathologists.